Updates in response to COVID-19
Updated as of March 23 at 10:30 am
To our valued guests:
We are incredibly grateful to you, our guests, for supporting us and one another in this very challenging time. I wanted to share the latest and additional efforts we are taking as a small restaurant business to weather the storm and keep all of you, and our team members, safe. We would greatly appreciate if you took the time to read this entire note, as we have a number of important things to communicate:
- We have introduced curbside pick-up for orders that are placed online (just select "curbside" during checkout).
- We are sealing shut all of our bowls and boxes with tamper-proof tape to ensure safety for pick-up and delivery.
- We are limiting the number of guests inside our restaurants to 5 maximum at all times.
- We are offering 50 percent off to restaurant and bar employees who have had their paychecks impacted due to COVID-19 (just show proof of employment) for take-away.
- We are offering 50 percent off to healthcare and hospital workers (just show proof of employment) for take-away.
- We are providing free meals to the families of our team members.
- We offer free kids meals on Mondays with the purchase of an adult meal for take-away.
- We are maintaining the strictest sanitary and health practices and are adhering to all CDC, WHO and FDA recommendations and requirements, and our delivery partners are taking extreme steps to ensure the safety of their deliveries, including instituting gloves, hand sanitizer and no-contact delivery for food to be left at your door.
- The U.S. FDA has stated that there is no evidence of food or food packaging being associated with the transmission of COVID-19, and we remain vigilant in our actions to promote the health and safety of our team members and guests.
We continue to have most of our doors open for delivery (no fee), online order pick-up (with curbside pick-up now available) and take away. We are no longer operating our two mall locations (Montgomery Mall and Southpark Mall) given mall closures due to government recommendation.
How can you help?
Now is a very trying time for the restaurant industry. The impact has been immediate and devastating. In order for us and our restaurant peers to get through this, we will need the government's help. Please consider contacting your state representative with the script Eater has provided here, or by calling 833-933-0204 to be connected directly to your senator's office. Another way you can help - buy gift cards - and you can do so directly via our website. Thank you for your continued support - we will get through this, together.
If you experience any online ordering issues or have other questions or concerns, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
CEO & Founder