Updates in response to COVID-19
Updated as of June 19 at 12 pm
To our valued guests:
See below for the latest updates in response to COVID-19 - the efforts we are taking as a small restaurant business to weather the storm and keep all of you, and our team members, safe.
- Chantilly and Silver Spring are open for delivery, takeout and catering. Both patios are now open as well as 50% in-dining room capacity. Tables are marked closed to help with social distancing. We will announce our reopening plan for other locations in the coming weeks.
- No-touch payment, no-contact delivery and curbside pickup are available at both locations (takeout is also available for ordering in-restaurant).
- We are maintaining the strictest sanitary and health practices, adhering to all CDC, WHO and FDA recommendations and requirements, and our delivery partners are taking extreme steps to ensure the safety of their deliveries, including instituting gloves, hand sanitizer and no-contact delivery for food to be left at your door.
- Our team members wear masks and gloves at all times.
- We are sealing shut all of our bowls and boxes with tamper-proof tape.
- We are offering 50 percent off to healthcare and hospital workers (just show proof of employment) for take-away.
- We are offering 50 percent off to restaurant and bar employees who have had their paychecks impacted due to COVID-19 (just show proof of employment) for take-away.
- We are providing free meals to the families of our team members.
- The U.S. FDA has stated that there is no evidence of food or food packaging being associated with the transmission of COVID-19, and we remain vigilant in our actions to promote the health and safety of our team members and guests.
- Disposable utensils and condiments are provided upon request only.
- We offer free kids meals on Mondays with the purchase of an adult meal for take-away
- Gift cards are available for purchase here
Thank you for your continued support - we are excited to welcome you back with best-in-class health & safety precautions. If you experience any online ordering issues or have other questions or concerns, please email us directly at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
CEO & Founder